Thank you for your interest in becoming a “Wizard of Wellness,” and submitting essays and/or articles to this site. Before doing so, please review the Requirements, Restrictions and Guidelines to be certain that your submission qualifies.
Requirements, Restrictions and Guidelines
- You must be the author, and/or own the publication rights for all submissions.
- Absolutely nothing in the essay/article may claim or otherwise pertain to the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, mitigation or cure of any disease.
- Nothing which is approved as a drug by the U.S. F.D.A. or any comparable agency or any other toxic or otherwise harmful idea, process, technique or substance may be promoted in this site. (“All drugs are toxic.”)
- Illegal substances, techniques, tools and products may not be promoted on this web site.
- All content must be substantially original–not replications of content found elsewhere on the World Wide Web.
- Review the standard disclaimer statement that appears in the right column of most pages. If it does not cover every aspect of your submission, you must include the missing elements at the bottom of your text. If nothing in the standard disclaimers apply to your text, you may request that your article appear on a full-column page without it.
- MORE TO COME
This site is currently under re-construction and re-organization.